Friday, May 15, 2009 | |

Heading to B-Town

We are on our way to Brookhaven this weekend to visit family and be part of the Homecoming Service @ Clear Branch BC.


Clear Branch is the church I grew up in, was saved in, & called to the ministry in.  I haven't been back in almost 7 years.  It will be fun to preach and see old faces and new.

It will be a quick turn around.  Lindsay will head back home with the kids.  3 hrs in the car with 2 little ones, pray for my wife.  I on the other hand will be catching a flight to Dallas to attend the Catalyst One Day conference, http://www.catalystoneday.com/.  I will attempt to learn about momentum, : ) .

Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend and Catch Up With Us!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

She can do it! I did 4 hours in the Atlanta airport with 3. There is life after travel with small ones.

G.Burke said...

yeah, it was more of a joke than anything. You have become a hero of mine to be that long in the ATL airport w. 3 kids.