Wednesday, December 3, 2008 | |

How's Big Brother?


















So today was the big day.  Everyone always asked how Big Bro was going to do once little sister was born.  At church, in Wal-Mart, at the Clinic, the movies, text messages; wherever we ventured everyone wanted to know how Evan would do.

HE DID GREAT!

The first thing he said to me was "I wanna see sister."  He came in looked in the bassinet, grinned real wide and said, "I wanna hold baby."  A little while later he came running in to the room with a ring toy and said, "Here baby's toy! Here baby's toy!"  Then he went and got Addison's boppy pillow, laid it on the couch and said, "Baby night night."

Of course, the newness will wear off, but a pretty doggone good first day for big brother Evan.

3 comments:

Steve and I .... said...

I'm so excited! Evan will be a great big brother. :) We're bringing you food on Dec. 11th. ha! I think your Sunday school class is getting some dates together. Got any requests? OR any objections to Poppy seed chicken? ha! Great to have you guys home. I'll see Addison soon!

G.Burke said...

I want something you can put uncle Charlie's on!!

Steve and I .... said...

I've never put uncle charlie's on my poppy seed chicken, but that might be good. ha! :)